NJMCDirect: What do you think about paying the traffic ticket fines online? Isn’t it great? Yes! you are right, now you can pay your fines online at www.NJMCDirect.com. And, in this post, we have updated the complete information regarding NJMCDirect and also we have provided the detailed instructions for paying the traffic tickets online. Check the further details in the below section.
Nowadays, many people in a hurry or without their knowledge commit the traffic violation by breaking the rules. And, this cannot be ignored even though it becomes accidentally because it may lead to dangerous accidents or any other situation which is not good for anyone. So, in order to reduce the traffic violation, a ticket is issued to a person who breaks the traffic rules. Generally, they need to pay it in the court but now it can also be paid in online through www.NJMCDirect.com. Below, you can check the needs and instructions using which you can easily pay the traffic tickets online at NJMCDirect.
NJMCDirect – Pay Traffic Tickets Online
NJMCdirect.com is the New Jersey Municipal Court Internet traffic ticket information and payment site. This site allows you to search for a traffic ticket or Time Payment Order. Also, you can make the traffic ticket payments online by entering the Court ID, Ticket Prefix (if applicable), Ticket Number and License Plate Number. Check the detailed explanation in the below section.
You will need these things for performing the ticket payment at NJMCdirect.com.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with the Internet access.
- A Web Browser – Internet Explorer/Netscape/Firefox/AOL.
- A valid Traffic Ticket with a Court ID and a Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card or Debit Card. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the traffic ticket fines online.
In order to pay the traffic ticket online at NJMCdirect.com, you need to follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device. (Check the list of supported browsers in the below section)
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- At the top right of the page, you will find an option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that option in order to start the payment process.
- Then, you will land on a new page.
- There, you need to enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- After that, click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Here, you will have two options – 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option will only show the ticket and the second option will start the payment process.
- Choose the one appropriate to you.
- And finally, you need to pay the traffic ticket fine online using the Credit card or Debit Card.
Note: Remember that, the traffic ticket is usually available between 1 to 4 days after it is issued.
NJMCDirect – Eligibility
You must be eligible for paying the ticket fines online at NJMCDirect. To be eligible for payment through NJMCdirect.com, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- The violation is a payable violation.
- The officer who issued the ticket did not indicate a court appearance was required.
- No warrants have been issued for the ticket.
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
NJMCDirect – Convenience Fee
Yes, there will be an additional charge for using NJMCdirect.com. That is, the convenience fee is added to the penalty amount, for processing a payment through NJMCdirect.com. The fee is based on the penalty amount of the ticket or time payment order. A convenience fee schedule is as follows:
- For Penalty Amount of $1.00 – $40.00, Convenience Fee is $1.00.
- For Penalty Amount of $41.00 – $87.00, Convenience Fee is $2.00.
- For Penalty Amount of $88.00 – $200.00, Convenience Fee is $3.00.
- For Penalty Amount of >$200.00, Convenience Fee is $4.00.
NJMCDirect – Payment Hours
NJMCDirect online payment option is not available for 24/7. However, you can make an inquiry on traffic tickets or time payment orders at anytime that NJMCdirect.com is available. The payment option hours are as follows:
- Mon-Thur: 7:30am – 11:45pm
- Fri: 7:30am – 10:45pm
- Sat: 7:30am – 3:45pm
- Sun: 1:00pm – 11:45pm
NJMCDirect Customer Service – Contact Details
If you face any issues at NJMCdirect.com, then you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team. Below are the contact details:
- Phone Number-973 284 4945
- Fax-973 284 4914
- Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
That’s all about NJMCDirect. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)